If you are a principal applicant who is already granted asylum, then you need to submit these documents in order to apply for your green card,
- Along with your form, you need to submit the proof of your asylum grant which is either a letter, decision of the judge, Form I-94, your arrival records and other documents related to your principal application.
- With this, you must show an evidence of your one year stay in the United States
- Two passport photographs with a copy of the government identity documents, birth certificate copy, passport copies with the important pages marked, parole stamp which is issued by the immigration officer of the United States and a medical record of your vaccinations. This is the form I-693, which you can submit together with rest of your forms.
- You must have all the police and court records to see the criminal charges or convictions of any kind. You must also submit the form I-602, which is the application for refugee for the waiver of grounds of excludability.
- Make sure you have not committed any illegal crime or broken laws which can get you into trouble for your application.